Sunday, October 18, 2009

Introducing Shammy...

Member # 64
"SHAMMY"

ABOUT ME: She has just turned 3, and has lived with us for a year, providing much love and mirth. Before that she was twice a mother (unsuccessfully) and was called “Shama”. As our other dachshund is “Shumba”, we changed it a little to avoid confusion. Shammy is the classic “My Favourite Thing!!” dog, like in the “Dog – versus – Cat Diary” that has been going around the web.

DOG DIARY
8:00 am - Dog food! My favourite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favourite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favourite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favourite thing!
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favourite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favourite thing!
5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favourite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favourite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favourite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping in my bed! My favourite thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment