Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introducing Noodle...

Member #214





"NOODLE"


ABOUT ME:  My name is Noodle (aka Noodlepants), I was born on the 25th of March, I am a smooth coated tan miniature dachshund. My loving mummy and daddy (Nicole and Matthew) adopted me from breeder when I was six weeks old. I have one sister who was adopted by Matthew's parent's, I get to see her on a weekly basis for play dates! I also have a "step brother" who is Pancakes, a miniature lop bunny who I love to hop around the house with!

I'm very playful, I love to run around the big garden, I have, destroy all toys I get my teeth on, eat tasty food, and above all things snuggle up to my mummy and daddy! I can be a little cheeky around other dogs, but I'm always loving and friendly. 

I'm almost 10 months old, and looking forward to meeting some new long friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment