Sunday, November 20, 2011

Introducing Sally...

Member #201
"SALLY"


ABOUT ME:  I am a Silver Dapple Mininature Dachshund and have lovely blue eyes, I came over from NSW when I was a few weeks old, I was born on the 30/12/2010.  I really like being in WA as I love my big sister Mandy and my 2 foster brothers and sister because we have lots of fun together, but my Mum sometimes does not like it when I play in my water bowl and then make muddy paws to run inside, I think it is fun though. I did enjoy our walk with long dogs, even though I am a bit shy with strangers, I am starting to get a bit braver now so hope to make lots of new friends. I love also annoying the cats that live with me too, but they tend to ignore me as they are bigger than me, but I enjoy barking at them anyway. I hope to make some more friends on the next long dogs walk, bye for now. Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment