Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Introducing Shorty...

Member # 218


"SHORTY"


ABOUT ME: My name is Shorty and I turned one in October. I’m a Black and Tan miniature dashie. I love snuggling up on the bed and under the doona, on the couch, pillows and being held in your arms. My favourite things to do are playing tug – a – war, walks in the park and snoozing in the sun. I enjoy sitting at the top of the stairs looking out onto the street and watching what goes past. I love it when mum and dad take me to visit the ducks at the pond, I chase them and stand in the water fishing for reeds to pull out.  I love meeting new friends at the park and had such a great time on my first long dogs walk I slept for the rest of the day :-)  I hope to meet some more friends on my next walk!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment