Sunday, February 12, 2012

Introducing Jett...

Member # 247


"JETT"


ABOUT ME: I'm Jett and was born on Aug 28th, 2011. I'm a mini with a very happy, relaxed nature and my 'parents' think I'm wonderful! I'm pleased about that, because I try so hard to please them.... well most of the time that is! I love to follow them everywhere, except when the vacuum cleaner or mower are running and then I'm gone in a flash! I'm learning English and getting the hang of 'sit', 'stay', 'beg', 'fetch it', 'come' and 'heel'. I get quite excited to meet other people, especially little people, who like to play with me ;-)  I love my walks at Carine Open Space and most dogs I meet seem quite nice, but I do feel bit unsure when I first meet them. I met Snickers the other day and he was so much fun to play with! I have a good friend called Fritzi, who some of you have met. He's a mini red from Canada and we see each other a lot, cos he's in our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment