Friday, February 17, 2012

Introducing Snags...

Member #256

"SNAGS"


ABOUT ME: Hi my name is Snags. I have a girlfriend named 'Frankie' and we live together with our owners. I am red in colour and love nothing more than a good scratch, be it from my owners or my back legs. I sometimes like to howl at emergency sirens and bark at the birds that sit ontop of my fence. I love a good walk and a good sunbake but cant stand humans riding bikes, I chase them, barking continuously. Other dislikes of mine include lawn mowers, whipper snippers, blower vacs and water... I cant swim! When my owners are eating I stare at them in the hope that they will make the connection that I too would like a taste of what they are eating. I am a curious canine by nature and have been caught in the front loader washing machine before. I am very vocal and can speak on command. I look forward to meeting some of you on the walks, please dont be scared if I bark at you......I'm just an excitable little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment