Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Introducing Dasher...

Member #319

"DASHER"


ABOUT ME: I am a proud dachshund owner as of last week! This is my sweet boy Dash! He is 1 years old and is a silver dapple long haired mini dach. I found him on gumtree listed as an unwanted pet :( when I went to get him I fell in love. He was quite neglected and very thin :( he was living outside so it has been a long week of toilet training but he is getting there :) he has such a beautiful nature and is enjoying all of the TLC he is getting from us!! Can't wait for the next walk :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous30 May, 2012

    What a sweet looking boy. I can't understand how people can neglect such a lovely little creature. Anyhow, you are in the business for a lot of cuddles. Our two sausages took a while to toilet train but they got it.

    ReplyDelete