Thursday, July 21, 2011

Introducing Charli...

Member #179


"CHARLI"


ABOUT ME: My name is Charli, I am a very well travelled miniature smooth hair black and tan dachshund. I was born in Central NSW on January 23rd 2010 and flew all the way to Weipa in far north QLD when I was 10 weeks old to join my new family (my mum Honey, my dad Tony, my big sister Indi and my big brother Bon the Eclectus Parrot). I lived there till just before Christmas when my family and I drove from Weipa to the Sunshine coast and then in April this year my family decided to make Perth our new home so I joined them on a 10 day road trip from the Sunshine Coast to Perth, I did 5 states in 10 days, camped, stayed with friends and had so much fun :) 


I love living in Perth! The beaches here are so nice and I love to go for long walks with my mum and sister at the dog beaches and play with all the other dogs that we meet including a couple of long dogs just like me :) I love to sunbake in my courtyard (when the sun is shining which is not very often at the moment) I love to take all of my toys out of my toy basket and scatter them all over my living room floor. I love to snuggle on the couch with whoever has the warmest blanket and most of all I love sleeping in my mum and dad or big sitsters bed, I have to take turns so they know I love them all just as much! Well now you know all about me. I can't wait for this wet weather to go away so I get to meet you and all the other long dogs, and hopefully I will see Noodle (who told me all about this website) again too.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous25 July, 2011

    Oh Charli you are just so cute!

    Noodle can't wait to meet up with you again soon too! We will definately be at the next long dogs walk and can't wait!

    From Noodle's Mum, Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete