Monday, August 15, 2011

Introducing Earnest Bernard...

Member # 182


"EARNEST BERNARD"


ABOUT ME: Hello, my name is Earnest Bernard (Ernie or Ernie Bernie for short) and I live with my new human family Helen,  Lachlan, Jim and Anne and a 3 year old red dacshund called Daphne. I was born on the 7th of April 2011 and met my adoptive mum Helen when I was just 4 weeks. She came and saw me every week until I was old enough to go home with her in June! I love my new home, especially Daphne. She is great fun. I love to chase her around and hang off her back and face with my very
sharp puppy teeth. She doesn't seem to like this though- I wonder why?
I am very spoiled by my new family and am putting on maybe a little too much weight because I LOVE to eat everything in sight. My favourite thing in the world is having my belly rubbed and I will roll
onto my back at any opportunity. Sometimes I get so excited when I see Lachlan and he rubs my belly, I have an accident and wee on him. He doesn't seem to like this much, but Helen thinks it's very funny! I
hope to see you all soon at the next Long Dogs walk. Maybe you could come to the dog park next to the river that I go to everyday, I could show you all the best sniffing and weeing spots!
Love Earnest


2 comments: