Thursday, March 22, 2012

Introducing Sophie...

Member #281

"SOPHIE"


ABOUT ME:  Hi My Name is Sophie. I’m a 5 year old, Miniature, Smooth, Tan Dashie. I live with my Mum and Dad who totally adore me and all my quirky ways. I’m the hub of the household. I could have Pats and Snuggles all day.  I love and remember a lot of Mum and Dads friends and family, but I can be really aloof with people I don’t know, and although I look like I want Pats, it’s on my terms which can be a long time.  So I can really disappoint strangers.  I’m full of energy so I love walks, and drives in the car, especially if Mum doesn’t drive above 60kms hour, then I can stick my head out of the window. I’m very loyal, and protective of anybody’s house I go to and the street they live on. One of my favourite things to eat is popcorn, really cause Mum eats quite a lot of it, although I get rationed L. I love going to the beach,  and it’s the only place I dig holes. I’m also a great at singing when I hear the recorder being played. I’ve had some rather bad knocks from Big Dogs, so Im really looking forwards to meeting some of my fellow sized friends. Ruff Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment