Saturday, February 9, 2013

Introducing Jasper...

Members #425
"JASPER"

  "JASPER AND LOLA"

ABOUT ME:  I’m Jasper, I’m 4 years old, and I am most sensible. I don’t actually need a leash  because I never go far from my mom! If Lola tears off across the road to the park, I stand at the end of the driveway and tell on her so that mom knows that she’s being naughty.

I am a big snuggle bunny and I sleep on my back with my head on a pillow. My favourite game is “badger’s-in-the-bed” which I am willing to play at any time of the day or night and I’m known to pounce on Mom and Dad’s unsuspecting toes in an effort to kick-start the game.

I can demolish a squeaky toy in about 10 minutes, and then I hoard the remains for about 2 weeks! I’ll be wherever Mom is and she loves me to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment