Sunday, April 26, 2015

Introducing Sidney Crosby.....

Member # 1012
"SIDNEY CROSBY" 

ABOUT ME : Hi Guys, I’m Lil Sidney Crosby (after Olympic Gold medallist and Canadian Ice Hockey champion human Sidney Crosby), but you can call me Sidney. I have just moved to Perth with my humans from Toronto, Canada. Mum is a West Aussie and dad is Canadian.
We left the freezing winter for some sunshine and I love it here. In my short 1.4yrs of life I have enjoyed park dates with fellow pups, winning wiener dog races and swimming in lakes with my humans.
Last year I was even voted one of the top 10 Toronto dogs to follow on Instagram (@sidney_the_sausagedog)
I’m just your normal, stubborn, food stealing sausage. Mum does dress me up sometimes for her amusement, but how can I say no to free treats.
I’m about to get a human little sister in the next couple of weeks so I think life is going to change in a big way.
Look forward to meeting you all
Cheers and liver treats
Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment