ABOUT ME: I have a beautiful 6 month old red mini dachshund named Stanley. She is such a treasure! This is my little scamp in her Tuxedo and Stegosaurus outfits. Stanley enjoys long walks on the beach, escorting mummy to every room, and sleep-ins!
- We got her when she was nine weeks old, all the way over from rural Victoria.
- She has more than doubled in size =D
- Stanley is a busy body, or as we like to call it; a nosy parker. She always has to be where the action is. She thinks of herself as one of the gang.
- She escorts mummy and daddy to every room to make sure they get there safely.
- She likes to steal mum's expensive shoes to have a nibble and sometimes steals a cup cake too.
- She's terrified of cold water, and avoids it at all costs.
- Belly rubs make her catatonic.
- Her favourite food is sheppards pie
- She is a sleepy head - and could spend the whole day asleep on the couch if mum does the same